Welcome to The Soul Brigade Clan!

We are a all around Smash Bros Clan who love competition and new members!

If you have already registered please log in.

If you are a Guest than please register at the site ( https://lsbc.forumotion.com/register ) , meanwhile feel free to post in our guest opened forums or go to the Xat chatbox and talk to us there! https://lsbc.forumotion.com/portal
Welcome to The Soul Brigade Clan!

We are a all around Smash Bros Clan who love competition and new members!

If you have already registered please log in.

If you are a Guest than please register at the site ( https://lsbc.forumotion.com/register ) , meanwhile feel free to post in our guest opened forums or go to the Xat chatbox and talk to us there! https://lsbc.forumotion.com/portal

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:57 pm
Latest topics
» Trying to get everyone back together for Ultimate!
YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines. EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 2:16 pm by ZeroN~

» Hello
YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines. EmptyThu May 03, 2018 6:53 pm by Velocite

» Meta Knight's hitbox tutorial
YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 7:43 pm by Dark Sonic

» Megaman's Uptilt Kill %'s on every character (weights included)
YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines. EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:42 pm by Juice

» Favorite characters and costumes
YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines. EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 3:22 pm by Dark Sonic

» The leak was real
YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 4:00 pm by Dark Sonic

» SSB4 Rumors and Leaks
YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines. EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:45 pm by Dark Sonic

» Teb's Mario Kart 8 Races
YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines. EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:00 pm by Velocite

» Gotta Love The Smash Community
YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines. EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:28 pm by Juice

Top posters
MasterRJ (741)
YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines. I_vote_lcapYouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines. I_voting_barYouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines. I_vote_rcap 
Killerobi170 (733)
YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines. I_vote_lcapYouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines. I_voting_barYouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines. I_vote_rcap 
Dark Sonic (558)
ZeroN~ (541)
Juice (425)
~BC~ (292)
Doutzu (279)
Santa Clawd (240)
Velocite (136)
kh2keymaster (120)

YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines.

Go down 
+2
Velocite
ZeroN~
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeroN~
Level 17
Level 17
ZeroN~

Normal Status

YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines. Empty
PostSubject: YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines.   YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:12 pm

These are the rules you must follow and the requirements you must meet before you are able to to make a request to be put on the channel.

STEPS TO GETTING PUT ON THE CHANNEL
----------------------------------------------------
1.Make a request with the admin you want to upload a vid for you.
2. Give the admin time to respond , he/she may be busy .
3. Make sure your replay(s) meet all requirements.
4.Wait for the admin to tell you when its ready.

RULES/ REQUIREMENTS
----------------------------

1. None of your replays can be vs a cpu , they must be vs a real opponent.
2. ONLY 2 request per member every 2 weeks , this is to prevent flooding.
3. Replays sent to YT admins are subject to being rejected by admins if they thinks its not good enough.
4. You must be at a SKILL LEVEL of 6C or Higher.
5. If you are below 6C , you can ether take another skill level test or prove to us why your replay is good or why you think you should be able too.
6. No replays of you spamming your opponent to death.
7. No replays of stages not in the official rules.
8. Rules of replays must be official rules with NO ITEMS.
9. Only Team Battles or 1v1 replays .
10. Be polite when asking to be put on the channel.
11. Ask only one admin at a time , if you as more then one at a time you request will be declined and deleted.
12. one admin is busy then feel free to ask another.

YT CHANNEL ADMINS
--------------------------
ZeroN92/Z3roN92
Killerobi170
Nero
Thelitebrawler

And remember this is for everyone to have fun with so dont abuse it!

~ZeroN Coleader~
Back to top Go down
Velocite
Level 11
Level 11
Velocite

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines.   YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:51 pm

Very Organized, good job bro.
Back to top Go down
ZeroN~
Level 17
Level 17
ZeroN~

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines.   YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:22 am

Thanks If there are any questions feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Velocite
Level 11
Level 11
Velocite

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines.   YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:54 am

I asked you to give me the password, which you never did D. I have the video done but NOOO you didn't pm me facepalm
Back to top Go down
MasterRJ
Level 19
Level 19
MasterRJ

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines.   YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:14 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Doutzu
Level 13
Level 13
Doutzu

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines.   YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:45 pm

I found one of the videos that has 3 people, rules state that only 1v1 or team battles.

Hero
Back to top Go down
Santa Clawd
Level 13
Level 13
Santa Clawd

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines.   YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:46 pm

i think every1 found it ._.
Back to top Go down
Juice
Level 16
Level 16

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines.   YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:04 am

i think it doesnt matter any more but if we must we'll enforce the rule thumbs up
Back to top Go down
MasterRJ
Level 19
Level 19
MasterRJ

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines.   YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:54 pm

sus2 uhh a rule?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines.   YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines. Empty

Back to top Go down

YouTube Channel Request Rules and Guidelines.
Page 1 of 1