Welcome to The Soul Brigade Clan!

We are a all around Smash Bros Clan who love competition and new members!

If you have already registered please log in.

If you are a Guest than please register at the site ( https://lsbc.forumotion.com/register ) , meanwhile feel free to post in our guest opened forums or go to the Xat chatbox and talk to us there! https://lsbc.forumotion.com/portal
Welcome to The Soul Brigade Clan!

We are a all around Smash Bros Clan who love competition and new members!

If you have already registered please log in.

If you are a Guest than please register at the site ( https://lsbc.forumotion.com/register ) , meanwhile feel free to post in our guest opened forums or go to the Xat chatbox and talk to us there! https://lsbc.forumotion.com/portal

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:57 pm
Latest topics
» Trying to get everyone back together for Ultimate!
The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 2:16 pm by ZeroN~

» Hello
The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 6:53 pm by Velocite

» Meta Knight's hitbox tutorial
The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 7:43 pm by Dark Sonic

» Megaman's Uptilt Kill %'s on every character (weights included)
The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:42 pm by Juice

» Favorite characters and costumes
The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 3:22 pm by Dark Sonic

» The leak was real
The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 4:00 pm by Dark Sonic

» SSB4 Rumors and Leaks
The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:45 pm by Dark Sonic

» Teb's Mario Kart 8 Races
The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:00 pm by Velocite

» Gotta Love The Smash Community
The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:28 pm by Juice

Top posters
MasterRJ (741)
The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Killerobi170 (733)
The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dark Sonic (558)
ZeroN~ (541)
Juice (425)
~BC~ (292)
Doutzu (279)
Santa Clawd (240)
Velocite (136)
kh2keymaster (120)

The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals

Go down 
+8
kid07
ZeroN~
aal
Doutzu
~BC~
MasterRJ
Killerobi170
kh2keymaster
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kh2keymaster
Level 11
Level 11
kh2keymaster

Normal Status

The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Due to Reckleznezz, I will re-edit this post under Key's name.

This war will he held on May 19th at 8pm EST!! This will be a crew style war. Anyone unfamiliar with the rules of a crew style contact the administrators.

The Soul Brawlers Roster:
1. Killerobi170
2. BC
3. Rofl (Jiyeon)
4. Nero(Lind)
5. ZeroN
6. Recklezz
-------
Substitues:
1. kid07
2. Goten

The Immortals's Roster:
1. XxGeexX
2. Nevan
3. Crank
4. Plank
5. Xerom
6. Mbmoney

Changes in the roster may be made within the following week.

The war will be conducted at this location: http://theimmortals.zzl.org/html/Hosted%20Rooms/round_table.html
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
kh2keymaster
Level 11
Level 11
kh2keymaster

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:08 pm

but u have to fill in for me jic!
Back to top Go down
Doutzu
Level 13
Level 13
Doutzu

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:01 am

If Zeron can't participate does that mean Goten will fill in? And if goten can't I guess kid can..
Back to top Go down
Killerobi170
Level 19
Level 19
Killerobi170

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:00 pm

ZeroN can participate though
Back to top Go down
https://lsbc.forumotion.com
Doutzu
Level 13
Level 13
Doutzu

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:26 am

No he can't ZeroN is going to the movies. Cool
Back to top Go down
Ruff
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:38 pm

I pm the chatroom link to you obi so everyone can meet there.

Also we MAY lose a player too. If worse comes to worse, we can postpone it to another day, but I am hoping that would not come to that.
Back to top Go down
Ruff
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Double Post:

One of our guys will be in the chatroom earlier than 8 PM est, he can stay there till 7:45 PM because he has to work night shift. If one of you would like to be first he will be there waiting for you.
Back to top Go down
Ruff
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:15 pm

Triple post.

Sorry everyone, but since tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo, most our guys are dropping like flies because they were told to work tomorrow OR because they have something else to do. We can discuss for a different date again since we are interested.

Sorry once again.
Back to top Go down
Killerobi170
Level 19
Level 19
Killerobi170

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:11 am

This date for this war will have to be changed. Are you guys ok with May 20th? Its on a sunday.
Back to top Go down
https://lsbc.forumotion.com
~BC~
Level 13
Level 13
~BC~

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:12 am

No because its a Monday for me ._.
Back to top Go down
Juice
Level 16
Level 16

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:25 pm

I got finals around May 20th The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 1089582442
Back to top Go down
Doutzu
Level 13
Level 13
Doutzu

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:20 pm

Me and ZeroN and Goten will be unavailable... looks like you're going to to have to rely on BC key and aal a little too much.

:troll2:
Back to top Go down
Ruff
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:45 pm

Will May 19 work then?
Back to top Go down
ZeroN~
Level 17
Level 17
ZeroN~

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:58 pm

the 19th may be ok ill will have to check though
Back to top Go down
Ruff
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:00 am

Will there be a new roster? I haven't heard anything of the war, don't know if the hype died out already.
Back to top Go down
ZeroN~
Level 17
Level 17
ZeroN~

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:51 am

ruff come to our xat later on so we can discuss a date and stuff and our rroster is pretty much the same
Back to top Go down
Ruff
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:20 pm

I didn't catch you on xat.

I got word from obi tho that is cool on 19th. Most of our members are cool on the 19th, just waiting on a few to respond.

New Roster: XxGeexX, Nevan, Crank, Plank, Xerom, and Mbmoney
Back to top Go down
ZeroN~
Level 17
Level 17
ZeroN~

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:22 pm

alright thats good
Back to top Go down
Mx
Level 6
Level 6
Mx

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:01 am

Oh this war is still on,dam.
Back to top Go down
http://theshadowbrawlerz.forumotion.com
Ruff
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:28 pm

The day is near. Be Ready.
Back to top Go down
Doutzu
Level 13
Level 13
Doutzu

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:47 am

We're ready for it Ruff.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:47 pm

i cant wait for gee to get destroyed ^_^
Back to top Go down
kh2keymaster
Level 11
Level 11
kh2keymaster

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:16 pm

we won already gasy...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:50 pm

o well then...HAHAHA IN YA FACE U STUPID SOAB GEE
Back to top Go down
Ruff
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:40 pm

Haha, yeah it was a lulzy ending. Thought for sure we had it won in the beginning. It was all in all a great war. If you guys are STILL interested in having us for a tournament, we will gladly be a part of it. Let me know and I can let them know.

Once again, GGs in the epic clan war.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sonic
Level 17
Level 17
Dark Sonic

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:49 pm

Ruff wrote:
Haha, yeah it was a lulzy ending. Thought for sure we had it won in the beginning. It was all in all a great war. If you guys are STILL interested in having us for a tournament, we will gladly be a part of it. Let me know and I can let them know.

Once again, GGs in the epic clan war.

Good War, And sure we'll keep that in mind. whistling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals   The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Soul Brawlers vs. The Immortals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Challenges & Tourneys :: War Room-
Jump to: