Welcome to The Soul Brigade Clan!

We are a all around Smash Bros Clan who love competition and new members!

If you have already registered please log in.

If you are a Guest than please register at the site ( https://lsbc.forumotion.com/register ) , meanwhile feel free to post in our guest opened forums or go to the Xat chatbox and talk to us there! https://lsbc.forumotion.com/portal
Welcome to The Soul Brigade Clan!

We are a all around Smash Bros Clan who love competition and new members!

If you have already registered please log in.

If you are a Guest than please register at the site ( https://lsbc.forumotion.com/register ) , meanwhile feel free to post in our guest opened forums or go to the Xat chatbox and talk to us there! https://lsbc.forumotion.com/portal

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:57 pm
Latest topics
» Trying to get everyone back together for Ultimate!
Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized. EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 2:16 pm by ZeroN~

» Hello
Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized. EmptyThu May 03, 2018 6:53 pm by Velocite

» Meta Knight's hitbox tutorial
Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 7:43 pm by Dark Sonic

» Megaman's Uptilt Kill %'s on every character (weights included)
Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized. EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:42 pm by Juice

» Favorite characters and costumes
Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized. EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 3:22 pm by Dark Sonic

» The leak was real
Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 4:00 pm by Dark Sonic

» SSB4 Rumors and Leaks
Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized. EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:45 pm by Dark Sonic

» Teb's Mario Kart 8 Races
Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized. EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:00 pm by Velocite

» Gotta Love The Smash Community
Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized. EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:28 pm by Juice

Top posters
MasterRJ (741)
Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized. I_vote_lcapSakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized. I_voting_barSakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized. I_vote_rcap 
Killerobi170 (733)
Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized. I_vote_lcapSakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized. I_voting_barSakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized. I_vote_rcap 
Dark Sonic (558)
ZeroN~ (541)
Juice (425)
~BC~ (292)
Doutzu (279)
Santa Clawd (240)
Velocite (136)
kh2keymaster (120)

Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Sonic
Level 17
Level 17
Dark Sonic

Normal Status

Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized. Empty
PostSubject: Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized.   Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized. EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:24 pm

Info from mynintendonews*

The genius Masahiro Sakurai, speaking from the Director’s Room on the Miiverse today, informed fans of Super Smash Bros. that the black outline surrounding characters in the 3DS version of the game can be made thinner or turned off. The outlines have drawn the interest and concern of fans when the first pictures of the game were released. Sakurai has said that the lines help players to discern playable characters from the backgrounds on the small 3DS screen. In true Sakurai fashion, even this aspect of the game has now been revealed to be customizable.

"I guess we haven’t shown the Villager or the Wii Fit Trainer on the 3DS until now. By the way, their outlines can be made thinner or made to disappear completely."

What do you guys think of the outline feature ? Here's what I mean by "outline" from picture below.

Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized. Smash-bros
Back to top Go down
MasterRJ
Level 19
Level 19
MasterRJ

Normal Status

Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized.   Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized. EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:14 pm

well atlest ppl who get it on the 3ds can stop crying over black lines
Back to top Go down
Mx
Level 6
Level 6
Mx

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized.   Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized. EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:52 pm

Seems like a cool idea.
Back to top Go down
http://theshadowbrawlerz.forumotion.com
Nightmare702
Level 4
Nightmare702

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized.   Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized. EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:25 am

Back to top Go down
Dark Sonic
Level 17
Level 17
Dark Sonic

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized.   Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized. EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:52 am

I personally think it looks nice with or without it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized.   Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sakurai Reveals That Character Outlines In 3DS Smash Bros. Can Be Customized.
Page 1 of 1