Welcome to The Soul Brigade Clan!

We are a all around Smash Bros Clan who love competition and new members!

If you have already registered please log in.

If you are a Guest than please register at the site ( https://lsbc.forumotion.com/register ) , meanwhile feel free to post in our guest opened forums or go to the Xat chatbox and talk to us there! https://lsbc.forumotion.com/portal
Welcome to The Soul Brigade Clan!

We are a all around Smash Bros Clan who love competition and new members!

If you have already registered please log in.

If you are a Guest than please register at the site ( https://lsbc.forumotion.com/register ) , meanwhile feel free to post in our guest opened forums or go to the Xat chatbox and talk to us there! https://lsbc.forumotion.com/portal

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:57 pm
Latest topics
» Trying to get everyone back together for Ultimate!
What system are you getting Smash 4 on? EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 2:16 pm by ZeroN~

» Hello
What system are you getting Smash 4 on? EmptyThu May 03, 2018 6:53 pm by Velocite

» Meta Knight's hitbox tutorial
What system are you getting Smash 4 on? EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 7:43 pm by Dark Sonic

» Megaman's Uptilt Kill %'s on every character (weights included)
What system are you getting Smash 4 on? EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:42 pm by Juice

» Favorite characters and costumes
What system are you getting Smash 4 on? EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 3:22 pm by Dark Sonic

» The leak was real
What system are you getting Smash 4 on? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 4:00 pm by Dark Sonic

» SSB4 Rumors and Leaks
What system are you getting Smash 4 on? EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:45 pm by Dark Sonic

» Teb's Mario Kart 8 Races
What system are you getting Smash 4 on? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:00 pm by Velocite

» Gotta Love The Smash Community
What system are you getting Smash 4 on? EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:28 pm by Juice

Top posters
MasterRJ (741)
What system are you getting Smash 4 on? I_vote_lcapWhat system are you getting Smash 4 on? I_voting_barWhat system are you getting Smash 4 on? I_vote_rcap 
Killerobi170 (733)
What system are you getting Smash 4 on? I_vote_lcapWhat system are you getting Smash 4 on? I_voting_barWhat system are you getting Smash 4 on? I_vote_rcap 
Dark Sonic (558)
ZeroN~ (541)
Juice (425)
~BC~ (292)
Doutzu (279)
Santa Clawd (240)
Velocite (136)
kh2keymaster (120)

What system are you getting Smash 4 on?

Go down 
+4
MasterRJ
DarkPikachu
D3jay4K
Dark Sonic
8 posters

For what System?
Wii U..for now
What system are you getting Smash 4 on? I_vote_lcap56%What system are you getting Smash 4 on? I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
3DS.. for now
What system are you getting Smash 4 on? I_vote_lcap11%What system are you getting Smash 4 on? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Both Wii U & 3DS
What system are you getting Smash 4 on? I_vote_lcap33%What system are you getting Smash 4 on? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Dark Sonic
Level 17
Level 17
Dark Sonic

Normal Status

What system are you getting Smash 4 on? Empty
PostSubject: What system are you getting Smash 4 on?   What system are you getting Smash 4 on? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:22 pm

What the title saids.

Last edited by Dark Sonic on Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D3jay4K
Level 4
D3jay4K

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: What system are you getting Smash 4 on?   What system are you getting Smash 4 on? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:35 pm

Mostly just wiiu for me
Back to top Go down
DarkPikachu
Level 3
Level 3
DarkPikachu

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: What system are you getting Smash 4 on?   What system are you getting Smash 4 on? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:49 pm

I do intend to get both...
but for right now, I need to get a WiiU so I can catch up to the hacking communities.
Back to top Go down
http://tcll5850.proboards.com
MasterRJ
Level 19
Level 19
MasterRJ

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: What system are you getting Smash 4 on?   What system are you getting Smash 4 on? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:19 pm

idk yet, I said 3ds before but I have to see if they'll do cross play with the 3ds and wiiu for smash 4 and I have to get some more money
Back to top Go down
Mx
Level 6
Level 6
Mx

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: What system are you getting Smash 4 on?   What system are you getting Smash 4 on? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:20 pm

Wii U because Classic Controller.
Back to top Go down
http://theshadowbrawlerz.forumotion.com
Nightmare702
Level 4
Nightmare702

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: What system are you getting Smash 4 on?   What system are you getting Smash 4 on? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 3:00 pm

I'm getting it on the 3ds because I don't wanna pay extra money for another system atm
Back to top Go down
Santa Clawd
Level 13
Level 13
Santa Clawd

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: What system are you getting Smash 4 on?   What system are you getting Smash 4 on? EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 12:50 am

I REALLY want it on WiiU, but I will most likely have to get it on 3ds since I don't have the money to buy a wiiU and a game that will most likely cost $50-60 atm :/
Back to top Go down
Dark Sonic
Level 17
Level 17
Dark Sonic

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: What system are you getting Smash 4 on?   What system are you getting Smash 4 on? EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:21 pm

\"Santa Clawd wrote:
I REALLY want it on WiiU, but I will most likely have to get it on 3ds since I don't have the money to buy a wiiU and a game that will most likely cost $50-60 atm :/"
Most 3DS games cost about 39.99, and new Wii U games cost about 59.99.

So really, you'll be spending about 100.00 for both of them. So you'll be spending quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
l l Bakusaiga l l
Beginner
l l Bakusaiga l l

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: What system are you getting Smash 4 on?   What system are you getting Smash 4 on? EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:44 pm

Hopefully I get a Wii-U before then so Wii-U version it is.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sonic
Level 17
Level 17
Dark Sonic

Normal Status

PostSubject: Re: What system are you getting Smash 4 on?   What system are you getting Smash 4 on? EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:57 pm

Forgot to mention, Sakurai mentioned that both of the games won't be coming out the same day. So that should give us a bit time to regain $60 for a $40 game afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What system are you getting Smash 4 on?   What system are you getting Smash 4 on? Empty

Back to top Go down

What system are you getting Smash 4 on?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: